Please Support Our Parish
Your support will be greatly appreciated...
During this time, as we are unable to welcome the faithful for public masses inside our church, we continue to do our best to re-connect with our parishioners digitally. We have opened our doors for a few hours on some days, on a limited capacity, to ensure that the faithful in our community will still have their special time praying inside the church. Whether we are open for Masses or not, our operating expenses still continue - a major concern is that the parish income is substantially reduced due to the absence of regular collections on Wednesdays and Sundays. If you are able to, please continue to support our parish regularly. Here's how you can do so...
Convenient Ways to Provide Financial Support to St. Patrick's Parish...
- Drop off or mail your regular weekly offertory contribution to the parish office at 151 McCaul St. Toronto, ON M5T 1W3 (there is now a mail slot in the office door)
- Deposit your donation in any of the Prayer Intention boxes along the counters of the church when the church is open for mass, private prayer, or Confessions.
- Credit Card Donations through the Parish Office. Please call to make an appointment. Unfortunately, we are not able to take credit card donations over the phone.
- Donate Online through the Parish Website. Click the "Donate Now" button on the top right-hand side. Select the region of our parish from the map (choose "Toronto") and you will be taken to a page where you can choose from a list of parishes. Please make sure you choose "St. Patrick's Church Toronto" and you fill in the required information. Indicate the amount of your gift, whether it is one-time or recurring, and the payment method - credit card or a chequing account.
- Contribute via On-line Banking. Similar to how you may be paying your utility bills or other expenses. To do this, please email the Archdiocese of Toronto at email@example.com and indicate your name, address, parish name and municipality. You will be emailed the account information which you can use to set up the Archdiocese of Toronto as a payee in your online banking. Your gift will be forwarded to the parish. You can make a one-time or recurring gift. This is the most cost-effective way to donate electronically.
If you have questions, please email or call us. Thank you and we sincerely appreciate your support and generosity!